Me, myself and I


This is River and Me.
I am on the left and River is on the right =]
Hi my name is Azi.
I am a girl.
I am eleven years old.
I have three budgies and and three kittens at home.
I live in New Zealand.
I go to Kaitao Middle School.
I am in Room 5.
One of my kitten's name is Simba. Simba is a blind cat.
My budgie's names are Yellow, Blue and Snow.
My other kitten's names are Ivan and Lilly.
I love sports. I especially like Rippa Rugby.
My best friends are Kristy and River.
I live with my mum.
I have two brothers and two sisters.
One of my brothers lives my dad and the other brother lives in Hamilton.
Both of my sisters live with me still.
My favourite food is macaroni and cheese.
My favourite colours are Black and Green.
When I grow up I want to be a Vet or anything that works with animals.
My favourite X-box 360 games are Halo 3 and Guitar hero 2 & 3.
My favourite songs are Lilly Allen the fear, Halo by Beyonce and Taylor Swift Love Story.
My favourite chocolate is Top deck.
Top deck is from the brand Cadbury.
My eye colour is plain dark brown.
I know it is boring!
My favourite movies are Lion king 2 and Cat in the hat.
When I went to primary school I went to Kawaha point School which is down Aquarius Drive.
I have lots of other friends such as Zoe, Paige , Jessie, Jahnay, Taryn, Taron and so on.
At school I am in the house Bosson, it is so awesome.
My house colour is Jade.
I was born in 1997.